Studio Girin is a small arts studio. There was no official and legal entity as a group for some time, merely several individual people working together. Since 2014 though, we regrouped under the LILA non-profit association (registered in France).
Below are a list of graphical projects:
- 2015-2016: ZeMarmot
- ZeMarmot is a project of 2D animation movie, to be released under Creative Common Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International/Art Libre licenses and fully made with creative Free Software (GIMP, Blender, Ardour…).
- » Teaser film used for crowdfunding:
- February 2013: Dance of the Sugar Plum Butterfly
- Promotional video for the Japanese contemporary dancer Hysao Takagi, paint with rotoscoping technic over dance footage.
- January 2013: Interview with the Red Panda
- In collaboration with the Mozilla foundation, we prepared an “interview” of the Firefox character, as a small 1-minute movie titled Interview of the Red Panda. The goal was to promote the 2013 Firefox Flicks contest, as well as Firefox OS.
- 2012: design works
- Several promotional pamphlets, posters, business cards, etc.
- March 2012: winner in the Firefox Flicks 2012 contest
- Participation in Animation category with Firefox and You and New Technology category with Who is Really Mozilla?. We won the latter in region “Asia, Africa & Australia”!
Both submissions used nearly the same video (some details aside in the end of the video), except that we enhanced the video in realtime using HTML5 in the New Technology version.
To see older personal projects of Studio Girin’s art director, see Aryeom’s former reel.